Welcome to the Lodge du Chateau, Gonder, Ethiopia.
- Free Reliable Wi-Fi
- Airport Pickup and Drop-off included
- Breakfast included
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Single, Double, Treble or Dormitory
- Organise local tours, e.g. horse riding, cycle hire, walking tours to visit the many local attractions including the famous Royal Enclosure. We also organise early morning runs around the area.
- Organise trekking in the awe-inspiring Simien Mountains or tours to archaeological sites close to Gondar like the church at Debre.
- Organise visits to local houses where traditional Ethiopian culture can be observed as well as cooking classes and learning traditional Ethiopian hairstyles .
BRADT TRAVEL GUIDE, 2012, 6th Edition Philip Briggs
“This small new lodge located near the Royal Enclosure is already receiving rave reviews. The beautiful decorated rooms using locally made furniture each have private en suite & are all built around a lovely central garden.
Rooms and Prices
The rooms which are large and completely independent with their own private balconies and spacious modern bathrooms. The rooms offer spectacular mountain and castle views The hotel offers a range of Double, Twin and Dormitory accomodation to suit any travel requirements.